why do I still have followers over here
posted 7 months ago with
This is my ~new blog.
Follow it instead, please.
talk shit about Gyda Lothbrok and I’ll kick your teeth in
Oh man, there’s someone on the westeros forums claiming that Jaime doesn’t love Brienne because ‘he sees her as a sister’.
posted 10 months ago with
Lucaroth is made of Metal, Horror, and distractions. With a dash of radiation.
I…. well. Yeah.
lydia is made of New Age, pencils, and awkwardness. With a dash of Disney.
uh okay then
“Zero is made of bread, coffee, and sunlight. With a dash of the 80s.”
That’s…actually not that far off. Except for the sunlight.
zeen is made of tacos, lime, and Villainy. With a dash of Wikipedia.
Paxlux is made of Metal, copper, and Justice. With a dash of the South.
catonspeed is made of eggs, bread, and neon. With a dash of radiation.
feelslikefire is made of brawn, oranges, and herpa derp. With a dash of MONSTER TRUCKS.
thatferrybroad is made of spice, Funk, and forgetfulness. With a dash of porn.
OH GOD THE TRUTH OF IT ALL
Scienced is made of Pop, duty, and genius. With a dash of radiation.
Radiation!? I only toured the reactor spaces once!
anoia is made of diamonds, waffles, and Villainy. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Mariah is made of Gospel, salt, and ocean. With a dash of DANGER ZONE.
fine-scottish-soap is made of comics, Indie, and Justice. With a dash of Batman.
"Prell is made of poetry, soda, and volcanoes. With a dash of Tumblr."
boots with the fur
For the Writers out there: Common Injuries And How To Treat Them
In my experience, RPers and Writers alike enjoy one thing: Making characters suffer. This little guide is supposed to help you with keeping injuries and the First Aid - in case you want to patch your character back together - realistic.
I am no medical professional, but I dare say I picked up a thing or two during my First Aider training ;)
Under read more for length! Also, trigger warnings for blood, I suppose?
❝ Tell me everything about Kate/Garrett. ❞
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, gladly. Elise and Leslie also sent this in, so. ~
- Who’s more dominant: HA. Good question. (Rly tho, they’re both strong, domineering personalities, but I’d say Garrett lets Kate take the reins in most situations [sexual or otherwise].)
- Who’s the cuddler: That’d be Garrett, but he does it somewhat jokingly. Kate humors him.
- Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Garrett, due to height/size difference more than anything. Though that’s not to say he wouldn’t gladly curl up into Kate’s torso if the opportunity presented itself.
- What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Hunting. Which often leads to sex, lbr.
- A headcanon: The one I stand by the most is that they have to work at their relationship all the time as it doesn’t come quite as easily as some of their friends’ and family’s relationships, and they fight a lot because of it. I mean, Garrett has been on his own for centuries and suddenly he meets this woman who won’t take his shit and who tests and challenges him and proves him wrong, and he’s just blown away; and then they’re together (mini!related!headcanon: they hate the term “mates”), and her home is now his home and their home (and oh God, he has a home now), and he belongs to a coven and he has a family, and it’s all just so much to take in and adjust to. Not to mention the hardships he has to face that come with changing his diet.
- Then there’s Katie, one of the originators of the succubus myth, who’s been doing what she’s wanted for longer than Garrett’s been alive. Just as he’s willing to try vegetarianism for her, she’s willing to be
a one revolutionary kind of woman monogamous and “go steady” with him, which — when you’re a millennium old and you’ve grown used to fucking who you wanted with no strings attached for so long — can be pretty frightening, even for a vamp. Throw her guilt and bereavement from Irina’s death on top of all that and they’re absolutely going to bicker and break each other’s hearts a little, then ruin a few beds with make-up sex. To think they wouldn’t be at each other’s throats now and again is simply unreasonable.
- TL;DR THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF SHIT TO WORK THROUGH AND PLENTY OF STUBBORNNESS TO GO AROUND SO THEY FIGHT LOADS BUT LOVE EACH OTHER ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE EVERY TIFF THEY HAVE ONLY IMPROVES THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
- Their relationship summed up in a gif:
I can’t find a gif that sums up Kate and Garrett’s relationship HELP